Πέμπτη 28 Ιουλίου 2016

Yorkshire Youngsters 2016 from Ismail Akmese !

Ismail Akmese is a great Yorkshire breeder from Turkey. He is a top class breeder that shares his knowledge about yorkies.I have seen his birds and i am impressed. Ismail really has fantastic birds. I asked him to present us his youngsters and tell us a few things about him. I want to thank him for his support and i am blessed to have friends like him.
"I'm from Bandırma,Turkey,and I'm a member of the society of Bandırma. I have bred yorkshire canaries from 1980. My herd consist of 20 females and 20 males of various colors of yorkshire canaries. I have 120 Yorkshire canary babies in every year. I don't have any other varieties of canaries. My all yorkshire canaries feed their own babies, I don't have any caretaker to feed them. My family also help me in my aviary, I go to competitions with my daughter,we love this hobby and I think that I will continue this hobby until the rest of my life".





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου