Τρίτη 23 Αυγούστου 2016

Yorkshire youngsters 2016 from James Farah from Lebanon !

From the Yorkshire club of Lebanon, we present the yorkshire youngsters for the year 2016 from a great breeder and very good friend, James Farah. I strongly believe that it is very important to let the other breeders to learn some things about us or our club. We are all citizens of Planet Yorkshire. We must come closer because we are hobbists and this is a simple way to improve our fancy,share knowledge and become friends. Just read a few thing about James....

"I am from lebanon ,i started breeding ordinary canary in 1995 then i improved to breed other types like yorkshire and padovan canaries . I am a member in lebanese ornithological federation (fol) my ring number is 455 .
I am the first in padovan fo 2 consecutive years 2014 and 2015 in the fol exhibition"










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου