Τετάρτη 26 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Aycan Varol's ,the soul of TYCC, yorkshire canaries 2016!

A few things about the  "tireless worker" Aycan Varol, a great Yorkshire breeder from Turkey, the soul of TYCC,a dreamer  and a very good friend of mine.One of the most active breeders of the world and an openminded person.With Aycan we are sharing the same dream " all the Yorkshire clubs to join to one Global Show" because we are all citizens of Planet Yorkshire !


"I begun to breed pigeons and canaries at the age of five with my elder cousin. I love their beauty all my life. I breed all kind of canaries until meeting The great judge Ufuk Korkut who is the founder of TYCC. He tought me a lot about Yorkshire canary. He gave me my first pair of Yorkshire canaries. Then I start to breed only these wonderful creatures. I breed Tarhan brother's (who are the best of all time for me) bloddline birds Last couble years and I'm happy with them.
Because of my busy occupations I couldn't have time to be part of all shows araund. But from the begining I tried to do my best for my club TYCC. We tried to make Türkish Yorkshire Canary standarts up to great levels. I think that we had a good job last years. I believe that in global world all Yorkshire lovers have to organise the great planet club and its show Which consist of all small Yorkshire clubs araund the world. Because the bests are getting different day by day in all shows. There must be rules for standarts. The rules must be controlled by planet Yorkshire club. Yours faithfully"










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου