Κυριακή 14 Μαΐου 2017

Ufuk Buyurgan's youngsters for the season 2017!!!

My good friend Ufuk is presenting his youngsters for the season 2017! A famous breeder and a great artist, Mr Buyurgan is for sure a great value for our hobby!...




"I'm Ufuk Buyurgan. I am a Norwich breeder in Turkey Ankara. I have been breeding Norwich since I was 13 years old.

I work with 28 pairs in 2017 season. My primary target in Norwich canary is feather quality. I always work towards this goal. For this reason, the melanin birds are indispensable for me. At the moment there are close to 80 puppies. I think it's around 100 at the end of the season.

I am a member of Baskent Canary Club which is located in Ankara. Our club code is 06B and my ring code is 055.
For example ... TKF17, 06B, 055, 001 (Federation code and year, Club code, My ring code and Bird number.)

As a breeder my goal is always to produce the best and to be successful in competitions."
Love and respect
Ufuk Buyurgan


















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου