Δευτέρα 19 Ιουνίου 2017

Presentation of the Portuguese breeder and OMJ Judge, Diniz Pereira!


Hello my name it's Diniz Pereira I'm 36 years old and I'm from Portugal...
Since that I was a children I always loved animals specially birds. When I was 12 years old my grandmother give 1 couple of yellow canarys and since that day start to breed them until now...
Iam national judge from 10 years and COM judge to since 3 years . I was present in the group that judge the world champion in Portugal that became a really beautiful experience.
In my birdroom I have space to 122 coples between colour birds and posture birds. The place have 75 m2 only yo breed. From colour I have agata red mosaic , agata topaz red mosaic and agata topaz white. From posture I breed York's and Agis and I'm loving to breed posture.
Like 1 judge I try to buy and to have on my cages those birds that i think that they are from a good blood line and good feathers quality because in my point of view it's the most important way to get a good performance in this world...
I sent a big hug too am the breeders that will read this like presentation of myself specially to the Greece person because I love the country . 

















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου