Πέμπτη 22 Ιουνίου 2017

Shane Dwyer, the soul of Glosters in Ireland!


My Name is Shane Dwyer aged 37 i am from kilkenny, ireland. i am the current show secretary of the south of ireland gloster assoc and the secretary of my local club the kilkenny show bird society. I also run 2 bird sales for Alan Dempsey in waterford. i kept a mixed aviary of foreign birds as a youngster as well as tumbler pigeons and gloster canaries. i returned to birdkeeping about 6 or 7 years ago i showed bengaleseand zebra finches in a partnership with james phelan before making the move to glosters, this is my 3rd year keeping glosters i have been working with bird from the m & p Kinsella stud. my current birdroom is a 12ft x 8ft wooden shed it consists of 18 double breeding cages and 2 large flight cages i use 8 breeding pairs and so far i have 32 chicks rung with some more recently hatched and a fewmore hens still on eggs which will hopefully see me reach 40 chicks. i also have some lizard & fife canaries but glosters are my main interest and are the only birds i exhibit.




























Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου